I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Monday, February 18, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
studying.


My day of studying.


(I still can't shake off the novelty of finally having a handphone that can take decent pictures!)





My messy study area at school. This is just a small mess mind you. You should have seen the sea of notes late into the day.




Ahh. My favourite purple mechanical pencil holder has snapped off due to my frustrations while doing QMethods which is a form of statistics.




I got this when I rested my arm on my calculator. Error 4? Time to get a new calculator I think...




QMethods = Formulas! Lots of them!


Currently trying to take a cool picture of a present I received. Not really working out though. Maybe I'll just post what I have later when I finally give up.