I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 9:44 PM
dgsdg.

Once again, here we are.

I'm boring cause I don't have time for you.

I'm uncaring because I'm sleepy.

I don't care because I don't reply to your SMSes.

I'm unfair because I come late.


Between the stress I feel and the depression that consumes me because of this, I think that since I'm boring, I'll show you how not boring I really am.

I don't wanna meet you. But if there's any other person that's willing to meet me to study together or just to accompany each other this Saturday, please SMS me or leave a tag.

I'm not going to be out with someone who talks to me that way. This isn't the first time.

So, if you really feel like helping me out, please post.

Fir, you're not allowed cause you're a guy that she's already close to and won't mind.

Preferably a girl please...

I'll show you...