I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 8:35 PM
sdgsg.

Just what am I doing?


My time has been taken up by a mountain of things. Schoolwork and events.

Events that I never did sign up for. Not that I'm not grateful for the opportunities that is.

Board of Governers Meeting? I didn't sign up for that.

Pre-U Seminar? Never had any prior knowledge of it till I got a call that I was selected.

Exams are coming, and I'm supposed to be studying.

AND on the other hand, I'm dealing with a relationship that's barely hanging, a friend that has started smoking again and a dear that's coping with her life thats broken in pieces slowly infront of her.

Why am I trying to be Superman when I don't even have enough time for myself anymore?

Maybe because I'm really Batman!

To the Bat Cave for some serious notes-doing and studying!

Who wants to be my R0bin?