I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 8:08 PM
.


Batman has passed away.
After 70years of comic book greatness, the Batman has finally died.
Shot and had a helicopter crash into him trying to save the man that lied to him.
Who will protect Gotham now?
And which of your apprentices will take over you?
Dick Grayson, the 1st Robin, now Nightwing?
Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin who died but was revived?
or
Tim Drake/Wayne, the 3rd and my favourite Robin and the only guy to have the Wayne family name?
From what I read, the next few issues of Robin and Nightwing will be the storyline of how things have changed and the battle to take over Batman. (isn't explained yet).
To DC Comics, please don't screw the Batman fans anymore.