I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Monday, March 3, 2008 @ 5:55 PM
asdsdg.

You insult everything I am...

What's wrong with me liking Toastmasters? Its an outlet where I can talk about things because you usually don't get what I'm saying sometimes and it makes me frustrated.

And I want to go for the Pre-U Seminar. I can't just skip for the fun of it even if it's for you. The Pre-U Seminar comes once a year and you're chosen once. I got my chance but you belittle it.

You said, "So?" You didn't understand the honour of it all. I didn't scream and beg for a place. I was nominated and chosen.

The meetings is a must to attend so that I don't miss out on what's going on. If the meetings extend, it's not my damned fault because I'm not in-charge.

You blame me for things I can't control. You're unreasonble, impatient, and believe it or not, you're controlling me. You want this and that but I can't give it to you right now and you throw a tantrum when I can't.

You say I don't know commitment, but if I didn't know commitment, why would I attend all the meetings each time? It's ironic your statement doubting my commitment. You want me to show commitment, there I am.

I don't know if I can be with you anymore.