I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 6:59 PM
dsfahdfh.

The 2 reasons why I can't seem to study properly for this year's exams. (Besides the fact that I'm lazier and more slack)


1) The sitcom, 2 and a Half Men.





I'm at Season 3 now. Season 1 and 5 are priceless! Yes, I've been spending more time watching this show more then studying.


2) I blame my handphone, mp3 player and Windows Media Player.

Though I set them to play randomly, I keep getting the song, "Low" by Flo-Rida. The beat is infectious, the chorus is hot and I just find myself moving to it.



Ok, this post is a waste of time. I couldn't think of anything to talk about and I do NOT want to be questioned about my exams.

Sorry folks...

Ok, I'm gonna shut down my laptop now so that I have the whole night to study.