I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 8:07 AM
fdhdf.

First we had Prabaganda (something an old friend had on a play of his name).

Then we had SHIFFAism.

Well now, witness the birth of....


SYEDcentric

I was chatting online and telling how this person had Prabaganda and that person had SHIFFAism. And apparently, I've been told that I'm eccentric in the way I post my entries as well as some of my jokes.

Who knew?


I realized that most of my links, DO NOT BLOG! The only people who occassionaly blog there now are Mel, Cynthia (at times), Fir (at times too), Mast and Shiffa.

And I now know that people who actually visit this blog of mine do NOT tag.

Maybe I should put up a counter so that I actually know how many views I'm getting.

Maybe I will...