I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 @ 7:20 AM
dsgdsg.

When you SMSed me saying that you couldn't think positive of me anymore and that you didn;t have hopes on me, I made up my mind to break then to be fair to you.

Because hell, I don't know when I'm going to be free. I still have some restrictions. And I know you can't wait for me.

So, to be fair, let's just break. I don't wanna be a disappointment in your eyes anymore. I don't want to get insulted anymore. And I'd rather you have the freedom to do what you want without following my time.

I didn't want to hold you back anymore. Go have your fun. I'm not going to be free for the next long months anyway.

I can't give you the time you want.

And the fact that things got out of hand yesterday made it more definite for me to do this.

Here's some things about you I don't think you know.

1) Your expectations are way too high for someone who's as busy as me
2) Don't insult me
3) Don't be unresonable
4) Have lots of patience

I'm an easy guy to be with even with the parent restricts and all. You can ask Shiffa. Those were the things we had that made us happy, made ME happy.

I just want you to be happy too ok...

I really didn't want to break...I still love you...but I can't..

I just can't...

I just want to be happy...